Monday, September 20, 2010
Beautiful, updated 3 bedroom, 3 bath (1 full, 1 three-quarters and one half) near downtown Niwot. Built in 1982. Nearly a 1/3 acre lot, approx. 2600 sq ft, oversized 2-car garage.
Sunny, open floor plan with 12 sky lights. New in 2007: wood floors on main floor, new carpet upstairs, recessed lights on main floor, new kitchen (cherry cabinets, granite counter tops), two of the bathrooms were remodeled with new tile floors, new cherry cabinets, new sinks, toilets and countertops. New paint inside (2007) and outside (2008). New roof in 2006. And, the most awesome back porch!
7367 Dry Creek Rd
Niwot, CO 80503
Full list of upgrades since 2006:
• tinted all skylights, large east windows in LR, windows in landing/office and patio doors in MB
• honeycomb blinds in LR, entry and landing/office (up/down in this room)
• whole house fan added in MB
• glass in skylight in middle bedroom replaced
• converted wood-burning fireplace (that had been converted to gas but needed replaced) back to wood-burning with a gas-starter pipe.
• Converted double-car garage back to garages from carpeted and walled off office spaces. Replaced French doors with garage door and opener.
• new roof
• new sod in backyard (ripped out a bunch of over-grown bushes)
• porch roof, walls and electrical
• sprinkler system
• stripped the paint off the deck floors and stained natural
• pear tree in front yard
• pergola over front door
• bushes around deck/porch
Spring 2007 all new interior:
• walls, ceilings replaced throughout
• electrical outlets and switches replaced (many have dimmers)
• new recessed lights on main floor
• under-mount kitchen lights
• new carpet throughout the house (stairs and upstairs)
• toilets and sinks in ½ bath and ¾ baths
• tile floor in ½ bath and ¾ baths
• new light fixtures in ½ and ¾ baths
• counter tops in ½ bath and ¾ baths (granite in ¾ bath)
• cherry cabinets in ½ bath and ¾ baths
• tile around fireplace
• new interior paint inside and in the garage
• kitchen cherry cabinets
• kitchen granite counter tops
• new gas oven
• new microwave and oven fan
• new garbage disposal
• wood floors on main level
• hard-wired smoke detectors throughout house
• flagstone patio
• hot tub (does not convey)
• new exterior paint
• new solar-type blinds in middle bedroom – attic space.
• Fresh coat of natural stain on deck/porch.